WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND WHAT’S NEEDED TO MAKE SURE OUR TRAINING IS SAFE, HEALTHY & FUN.
TRAINING CAN KICK OFF FROM MONDAY 15 JUNE. BUT BEFORE IT DOES PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ASSIST US ALL IN ENJOYING A SAFE, HEALTHY & FUN TRAINING ENVIRONMENT. ITS UP TO ALL US TO STAY SAFE.
1. Have you read the Return to Netball Cover Letter dated June 2020 that tells you what to expect when training recommences ? If you haven’t read it yet click HERE
2. After reading the Cover Letter —-> Every Player, Coach, Manager, Umpire, Committee Member and Volunteer needs to sign the QNC Waiver for either Over 18 years or Under 18 Years if they want to participate in QNC Training & Match Play. This includes all Teams / Players from NSG through to Seniors. If you haven’t signed it yet click HERE
No Waiver = No Training = No Game.
3. Every team who will be training from next week aged U10 & above has been allocated a Court to train on. These can’t be re-negotiated or changed. Please make sure you also have agreed Entry & Exit points for Training amongst your Team. This a requirement by Netball Australia so that in the event of a positive Case, they can trace likely contacts quickly. Entry / Exit points are an identified exposure area for Curl Curl. NSG Teams we are starting to get you ready to GO so please look out for info from Gabby and get back to her with feedback quickly.
4. Everyone needs to click on the link for the Covid-19 QNC Training Checklist. It’s a quick reference point for everyone participating in Training from Coaches, to players and anyone else. Print it. Stick it up somehwhere visual at home. Take the time to read it. Make sure young players understand it. We all need to follow it. Click HERE to read the document and download it. There is a Coaches Checklist and a Players / Parents Checklist. Applies to all Teams & Members from NSG through to Seniors.
5. Coaches have you downloaded the Covid-19 Training Attendance Register ? You will need to complete it for every Training & every Match once we get to that point. You will need to keep the documents safe so that in the case of a positive case of Covid-19 we can quickly alert anyone relevant to that training or game. Please Click Here here for your downloadable copy. Applies to all Teams & Members from NSG through to Seniors.
6. Coaches / Managers have you organised for someone to pick up the Covid-19 First Aid Kit this weekend ? It contains Gloves & Masks for treating injuries, Hand sanitiser for all training participants to be used at the start, during & at the completion of Training and sanitising wipes to be used on all equipment at the completion of training. One Kit per Team. They are all lined up at 20 Daisy Street, North Balgowlah for pick up from tomorrow AM ( Friday 12 June) . Applies to all Teams & Members from NSG through to Seniors.
7. Remaining QNC Team Kit Bags are available for pick up from 20 Daisy Street, North Balgowlah from tomorrow (Fri 12 June). Don’t forget to pick up your Covid Kit at the same time. 10 Teams have been notified that they need to pick up their Kit Bags before training next week.
8. Coaches make sure you are on the QNC 2020 Coaches WhatsAppGroup where you will be sent lots of non contacts drills for teams to use until we can relax social distancing on the training court. There are already 11 drills up which all have possible extensions. there will be more added over the weekend. They are also being posted on our Insta feed for individuals to utilise at home. Contact Gabby Hardaker for details.
Coming Up Next …..
- Uniform Orders ( we have lots of dresses, Nix Pants, Hoodies, Track Pants & Sideline Jackets ready to be purchased).
Dates to be confirmed once we know what the Comp start date is.
- Competition Start Date & Structure. We don’t know yet but expect the unexpected and be prepared to be flexible if we want to play in 2020. Late Rego will re-open at some point so if you’re team is looking short, keep this top of mind.
- Fee Rebates. We still don’t know what this will look like. Our fees are made up of 3 components :- Netball NSW, MWNA and our own. We will process any rebate in one go when we know what the other two components are. Refunding will be messy so please think about whether you would rather hold on to the credit for 2021 or make a donation to a charity (we’re working on which one but likely a netball group like the Confident Girls Foundation who do an enormous amount of fantastic work with vulnerable groups across the country using Netball as the conduit for positive change). Of course we will happily refund any rebate too but just a thought if you want a different outcome.
ALSO … A MASSIVE thank you to Gabby Hardaker our Coaching Convenor who has taken on a huge load getting everyone up & running, with non contact drills and lots of accessible information. And all with a huge smile. Please say thank you to her when you see her at the Courts over the coming weeks.
If you have any queries, comments, concerns please let us know at QNCNetball@gmail.com
Warm Regards & Have a great Weekend …..