TRAINING TO KICK OFF W/C 15 JUNE 2020
LOOKS LIKE WE’RE BACK FOLKS AND WE BELIEVE WE’LL BE READY TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO TRAINING FROM MONDAY 15 JUNE.
Thank you to everyone for their patience as we sort through a return to community sport and the amount of information we have been sent by our governing bodies.
We have a LOT we need to do over the coming week and you will receive copious notes, waivers, directions, guidelines, requests. Please make sure you take the time to read it all . We cannot get back to a safe, healthy & happy training forum without the proactive action of our members.
The Premier of NSW has commented that she will make an announcement later this week on community sport. We don’t know what this will be but can safely assume it will be around Stage 2 and an easing of restrictions and perhaps some commentary around match play and what that might look like in Term 3.
It is worth noting that as yet we do not have a confirmed competition outline.
- You will receive an overview of what our new Covid-19 Training environment will look like later today. Please read through it and ensure that any players in your household understand what’s required.
- A Warning & Waiver will be sent out for all players to sign before recommencing training / match play. This document will serve to ensure that players, parents & guardians understand that the decision to return to community sport is entirely the responsibility of the individual and that in returning to community sport you take on the risk of having or transmitting Covid-19 and the club cannot be held accountable. We are a Club of volunteers and whilst we are endeavouring to take every measure possible to restrict transmission, the risk is still there.
- A Covid-19 kit will be available for pick up this weekend. It will contain Sanitiser, Gloves, Masks & Wipes.
Managers / Coaches to be notified of the procedure for pick up.
- We are currently working on an App being made available to all QNC Teams before Training commences to try and make the requirements of training a little easier – and less paper reliant. The App will cover off checklists and training attendance registers, etc. If we can remove paper and all use an App it will make life easier for everyone.
- Teams submitted training days / times to Gabby Hardaker – our Coaching Convenor – last week and we should receive feedback from MWNA this week.
- We are working on uploading sets of non contact drills focusing on lots of different skills, that can be used by teams using social distancing at training. These will be on our website and ready to use by 15 June.
For now, sit tight, please take the time to read the documentation you are about to receive and ask questions. That way we all learn.