Welcome to Season 2021 with Queenscliff Netball Club.
Welcome back to Winter Netball for 2021. Registration IS NOW OPEN
The following is important Information to read, digest and ask questions of before you commence the registration steps with My Netball and make payment.
Your rego process will follow some simple steps :-
- Read through this page + the QNC Info Pack that is relevant to your registration + the QNC Grading Policy + the QNC Parent & Player Participation Policy. (Read Netball NSW Policies if you want extra homework – links provided below). It is very important that you understand what is involved with being an active member of our Club.
- Please review Playing Times – Both versions.
Covid-19 wreaked havoc on community sport in 2020 and we played to a different format. If the 3-Hub Format needs to go ahead again details are provided but returning players will be familiar with these time slots.
MWNA are hoping to follow the 3000 person version but members need to be flexible and expect for changes to potentially occur. Please review both draft timetables before committing. Link listed below.
- Apply for an Active Kids Voucher before you start the My Netball link so that you have all details handy.
We will not process Active Kids Vouchers after you have registered.
- Click on the relevant link to My Netball and follow the steps.
Please make sure to update all relevant information – especially contact details, preferred positions and playing history.
We can only use the information provided by you. If its old, we are working with old data.
- Make a note of any relevant dates for your age group eg QNC Grading, Uniform Days, Coaches & Mangers Evening, MWNA Grading Days, First Game, etc.
So lets get started ……
QUERIES ABOUT REGISTRATION
These are your helpful registrars. For any queries about registration please contact the following committee members. They are your first point of contact with any queries and they will work with other Committee members to resolve any issues.
- NETTAS (8&9 years) – Nicole Willocks – QNCNetSetGo@gmail.com – 0417 107 012
- JUNIORS (10-15 years) – Steph La Greca – QNCRegistrar@gmail.com – 0438 816 163
- CADETS (16-18 years) – Samantha O’Shanassy – QNCCadets@gmail.com – 0431 824 829
- SENIORS / MIXED / OVER 35s – Linda Moon – QNCSeniors@gmail.com – 0413 232 849
KNOW YOUR AGE GROUP / COMPETITION FOR 2021
Sounds weird but it can happen – be sure register in the appropriate age group by double checking below !
Net Set Go – U/8 (born 2013)
Net Set Go – U/9 (born 2012)
Junior – U/10 (born 2011)
Junior – U/11 (born 2010)
Junior – U/12 (born 2009)
Junior – U/13 (born 2008)
Junior – U/14 (born 2007)
Junior – U/15 (born 2006)
Cadets – U/16, U/17, U/18 (born 2003, 2004, 2005)
Seniors – Seniors (born 2003 & prior), Mixed (born 2003 & prior), 35 & Over (born 1986 & prior)
Unfortunately U6 & U7s need to wait until 2022/2023 to be able to play on Saturdays but sure to look out for our Clinics in Term 4.
An acceptance and adherence of these Policies is part of the Registration Process at the commencement of the Season.
If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact Fiona Pearse at email@example.com
INFO PACK FOR REGISTRATION
Read the relevant Registration Pack as it has lots of relevant information and dates. There is information contained in these links about the Season and its structure and what is expected of our Members and their parents/guardians.
- Info Pack for Registration – Nettas, Juniors & Cadets
- Info Pack for Registration – Seniors, Mixed & 35 & Over
Playing times for 2021 have been DRAFTED. Please note , that as per last year, we are at the mercy of Covid-19 and should the Government introduce parameters for Netball to work within the Competition structure may change. Refunds will not be provided based on the impact of change of timeslots after 28 February 2021.
There are two version of the competition as at Dec 2020 that MWNA are working towards.
- The 3 Hub Principle ( as per 2020 but with some adjustments )
- 3000 participants permitted
Please review both schedules and be comfortable with potentially playing in line with either. Click on the following link for details.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
Click here to apply for a Voucher before you start the Registration process.
PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION – MY NETBALL
We will only accept Registration if payment has already been made. We will not register players and take payment later.
Credit Card at the time of Registration is our only available method and in line with NSW Netball Preferences.
My Netball Links for the final step in registration :-
- Net Set Go
- Non Playing Members
KNOW YOUR SEASON DATES – Pop these early ones in the diary
Rego opens – 10 Jan
Rego Closes (U10-U15s) – 5 Feb
1st Grading U10 & U11 – 7 Feb. 1-5pm. Specific Timeslots to be advised based on on age group numbers. PCYC, Dee Why
Grading U12 & U13 – 14 Feb. 1-5pm. Specific Timeslots to be advised based on on age group numbers.. PCYC Dee Why
Uniform Day @ PCYC – 7 & 14 Feb. 1-5pm both days PCYC Dee Why. Bookings will be required in line with Covid restrictions
Grading Closes (NSG, Cadets & Seniors) – 18 Feb
2nd Grading U10 & U11 – 21 Feb 1-4pm. Specific Timeslots to be advised based on on age group numbers.. PCYC Dee Why
No Refunds Permitted After this date for a change of mind – 28 Feb
Coaches & Managers Evening & Kit Bag Allocation – 2 March (Location TBC)
MWNA General Intro to Coaching Clinic – 6 March
MWNA U10 & U11 Grading Day – 21 March. U10’s AM // U11’s PM. Specifics to be determined. Curl Curl Netball Courts
Game 1 – 17 April 2021
All the dates relevant to our 2021 Season are listed on the MWNA website. We will continue to update our QNC Website as dates become available or we confirm more details.