Welcome to Season 2020 with Queenscliff Netball Club.
2020 Winter Netball Registration IS NOW CLOSED LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON 29 MARCH
All registration is now closed. We can take Late Registrations for approved players from 29 March.
Please contact your relevant Team Contact or the Registrar applicable to your age to find out more. Details listed BELOW.
KNOW YOUR AGE GROUP / COMPETITION FOR 2020
Sounds weird but it can happen – register in the appropriate age group !
Nettas – U/8 (born 2012)
Nettas – U/9 (born 2011)
Junior – U/10 (born 2010)
Junior – U/11 (born 2009)
Junior – U/12 (born 2008)
Junior – U/13 (born 2007)
Junior – U/14 (born 2006)
Junior – U/15 (born 2005)
Cadets – U/16, U/17, U/18 (born 2002, 2003, 2004)
Seniors – Open Womens Over 18 Years (born 2002 & prior), Mixed (born 2002 & prior), 35 & Over (born 1985 & prior)
**IMPORTANT – WHOLE TEAM REGISTRATIONS** U10-U14 years **
Each year we are asked if Teams may be kept together and we have resisted this change – as there is some risk involved – but the request has become more frequent. We have also had some success in keeping teams together who thrive and these teams often end up not just happy and positively learning but also winning which is about as perfect as things can get.
As a trial for 2020 we are permitting teams in the U10-U13 Age Groups to stay together as Pre Formed Friendly Teams as long as the following requirements are met :-
– There is no risk of exclusion to any members of last year’s team. It must be an all or nothing approach. We are a Club of inclusivity.
– Any member who is not keen to remain with the team and would like to trial / join higher or lower graded teams must not be pressured into remaining.
– A written request is made that includes all interested team members and all parents / guardians and all team members are included on that same email / letter. Anyone not included will be considered as an individual and will be graded appropriately. This needs to take place before Rego closes and should be done in consultation with the Registrar, Grading Convenor and Club Secretary.
– Once Rego is closed for Juniors on Friday 14 February , we cannot accept entire ”Pre Formed Friendly Team” registrations.
– If a “Pre Formed Friendly Team” is approved by the QNC Secretary / Registrar / Grading Convenor prior to the close of Registration, those players will not need to be graded by QNC during the formal Grading Process and will be excused from the process in mid February.
– U10 & U11 teams who follow this process and form their own “pre formed friendly teams” will still need to participate in the U10 & U11 2020 MWNA Grading Day on 29 March 2020 as teams.
– Those players in the 2020 U10 & U11 Age Groups who are interested in highly competitive netball and potentially rep programs and would like to play in A or B grade should stand for grading individually rather than join teams before QNC Grading.
– A & B Grade teams are not permitted to form “pre-formed friendly teams” and must be made available through the trial process.
– These “pre formed friendly teams” must have 9 players with an equal balance of players able to take the court in varied positions.
Given we are in the first year of a trial with this policy we appreciate your patience.
An acceptance and adherence of these Policies is part of the Registration Process at the commencement of the Season.
Queenscliff Netball Club – Grading Policy
Queenscliff Netball Club – Player & Parent Participation Policy
INFO PACK FOR REGISTRATION
Read the relevant Registration Pack as it has lots of relevant information and dates.
QUERIES ABOUT REGISTRATION
For any queries about registration please contact the following committee members.
- NETTAS – Elaina Ward – Elaina@goolygost.net – 0481130823
- JUNIORS (10-15years) – Steph La Greca – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0438816163
- CADETS (16-18yrs) – Samantha O’Shanassy – email@example.com – 0431824829
- SENIORS / MIXED / OVER 35s – Nicolette Glazewski – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0404530612
PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION
We will only accept Registration if payment has already been made.
Credit Card at the time of Registration is our preferred method and in line with NSW Netball Preferences.
If you would like to pay for registration using direct debit rather than credit card please contact our Club Treasurer ahead of Rego Closing Dates.
Tracy O’Shannassy – Treasurer
Mobile: 0414 934 016
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
Click here to apply for a Voucher before you start the Registration process.
KNOW YOUR SEASON DATES
All the dates relevant to our 2020 Season are listed on the website. Please make sure you are familiar with the relevant dates Including grading, MWNA Grading, Comp Start Dates, etc
The season NOW STARTS IN MAY and as a result many dates are later than normal.