At QNC we have a set training schedule for our NSG, 10 Years, 11 Years and 12 Years teams.
QNC TRAINING SCHEDULE 2022
- 12’s: 5.00pm – 6.30pm Wednesday’s
- 10’s: 4.30pm – 5.30pm Thursday’s
- 11’s: 5.30pm – 6.45pm Thursday’s
- NSG: 4.00pm – 5.00pm Friday’s
Please be aware that much thought has gone into the allocation of training days and time with consideration of many factors.
Having this structure will allow:
- For us to more easily provide support to our coaches and to run ‘Coach the Coaches’ sessions
- Conduct Umpire training sessions when required
- address the issue of difficulty for teams to coordinate an agreeable team training time
- to easily coordinate training matches between teams
- Guest ‘Specialist Coaches’ running specialist sessions
- QNC to provide support for our Youth Coaches
- NSG Gala afternoon
- Age group based social activities
As you can see there are many ideas to be implemented and benefits to be gained by moving towards a set training schedule.
All other teams, that is, 13 Years though to Seniors will continue to coordinate their own team’s training session as has been done in previous years.