In 2022 QNC will move towards a set training schedule for our NSG, 10 Years, 11 Years, 12 Years and 13 Years teams.
QNC TRAINING SCHEDULE 2022
- WEDNESDAY – 12 YEARS – 5.30PM – 7.00PM
- WEDNESDAY – 13 YEARS – 6.00PM – 7.30PM
- THURSDAY- 10 YEARS – 5.00PM – 6.15PM
- THURSDAY- 11 YEARS – 5.00PM – 6.15PM
- FRIDAY – NSG – 4.00PM – 5.00PM
Please be aware that much thought has gone into the allocation of training days and time with consideration of many factors.
Having this structure will allow:
- For us to more easily provide support to our coaches and to run ‘Coach the Coaches’ sessions
- Conduct Umpire training sessions when required
- address the issue of difficulty for teams to coordinate an agreeable team training time
- to easily coordinate training matches between teams
- Guest ‘Specialist Coaches’ running specialist sessions
- QNC to provide support for our Youth Coaches
- NSG Gala afternoon
- Age group based social activities
As you can see there are many ideas to be implemented and benefits to be gained by moving towards a set training schedule.
All other teams, that is, 14 Years though to Seniors will continue to coordinate their own team’s training session as has been done in previous years.