If you are short players you will need to borrow from other teams. The good news is that players are now allowed to play more than 1 game on game day, that is they can play for their own team and fill in for another team in a different timeslot.
However, it is extremely important that everyone is aware that players can only fill in for other teams twice over the entire season, filling in on a 3rd occasion will mean they are no longer registered to their original team and will become a member of the team from the lowest grade that they filled in for.
Please be aware of the Playing Up Guidelines (MWNA website) and attached. Note:
- No player can play in a lower grade than registered.
- Players can only be borrowed twice.
- You can never borrow a NSG player!!
- If you’re borrowing a player from a lower age or grade:
- you MUST ask permission from their coach and obtain a copy of their photo card
- you MUST indicate on score sheet their registered grade & team
- each coach must keep a record of the number of games their player is borrowed